Standardised Ginkgo Biloba Extract 120mg
- High strength – 120mg
- Good compliance – Once a day
- Encapsulated – Better bioavailability
- Ginkgo can increase blood flow by promoting the dilation of blood vessels. This may have applications for the treatment of diseases related to poor circulation.
- Improve concentration, memory and task performance.
- Improve blood flow to the eyes and fights free radical damage that can harm the cornea, macula and retina.
- Ginkgo contains high levels of flavonoids and terpenoids, which are compounds known for their strong antioxidant effects.
- Some studies have found ginkgo extract lowers inflammation, improve antioxidant activity and has positive effects on nerve functioning.
Ginkgo biloba, which is also known as maidenhair, is an ancient plant extract that has been used in China medicinally to heal various health ailments for thousands of years. In fact, the University of Maryland Medical Center reports that ginkgo biloba is the oldest tree species on earth.
Ginkgo biloba (which goes by the scientific name Salisburia adiantifolia) is a natural extract derived from the leaf of the Chinese ginkgo tree, also called the maidenhair tree. EGb761 and GBE are the scientific terms for standardized extract of the green ginkgo biloba plant, which is often noted for its cerebral-enhancing effects.
Ginkgo has been studied for decades in France, Germany and China. And although Chinese herbal medicine has used both the dried ginkgo leaf and seed for thousands of years, today the focus in clinical studies is on the effectiveness of standardized ginkgo biloba liquid extract made from the plant’s dried green leaves.
Each softgel (800mg) providing :
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract 120mg
Standardised to at least 24%
Ginkgo flavone glycosides and at least 6%
Source of gelatine : Bovine
Packaging size : 120 softgels
Traditionally used for improving blood circulation
(Adult) 1 softgel once daily after food
Store condition :
Store below 30 degrees Celsius . Protect from light and moisture.
Keep out of reach of children.
MAL 16060045 T
Jakim Ref No. : Jakim/(S)/(22.00)/492/2/ 1 145-11/2018
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.