- Combination of Vitamin B1, B6 and B12 to maintain normal neural function, reduces nerve pain and neuropathy symptoms
- Synergistic effect with Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) for enhanced effectiveness.
- Folic acid is the synthetic form of folate, an important B vitamin.
- Vitamin B1 – It helps prevent complications in the nervous system, brain, muscles, heart, stomach, and intestines.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – Plays an important role in protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism, and the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) – Water-soluble vitamin involved in red blood cell production, brain health and DNA synthesis.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) – Benefit in reversing neuropathic problems.
- Folic acid is the synthetic form of folate, also called vitamin B-9. A study suggests a potential benefit of folate on insulin resistance and glycemic control.1
Vitamins B-1, B-6 and B-12 each fill many different roles that support your body’s metabolism and help it produce essential substances, such as neurotransmitters and red blood cells.2
Vitamin B-1, or thiamine, helps your body convert food into energy. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function. By taking Vitamin B1, it helps prevent complications in the nervous system, brain, muscles, heart, stomach, and intestines.
Vitamin B-6 actives enzymes responsible for producing energy, neurotransmitters, red blood cells and white blood cells that support the immune system. You may help keep your heart healthy by getting an adequate amount of vitamin B-6 because it removes the amino acid homocysteine from your blood. High levels of homocysteine are associated with an increased risk of developing cardiovascular disease. This Vitamin B6 cannot be produced in the body, so it can only be obtained by external factors.
Vitamin B12 is an important water-soluble vitamin involved in red blood cell production, brain health and DNA synthesis. Body needs vitamin B12 to make neurotransmitters, hemoglobin and DNA. Vitamin B12 helps convert homocysteine into S-adenosylmethionine, or SAMe, which is essential for the synthesis of hemoglobin and vitamins. SAMe is used to treat osteoarthritis and depression and may help relieve pain from fibromyalgia.
Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is an organic compound found in all human cells. Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is a vitamin-like chemical called an antioxidant. The antioxidant properties of alpha-lipoic acid have been linked to several benefits, including lower blood sugar levels, reduced inflammation, slowed skin aging, and improved nerve function.
Yeast, liver, kidney, spinach, broccoli, and potatoes are good sources of alpha-lipoic acid. Alpha-lipoic acid seems to help prevent certain kinds of cell damage in the body, and also restores vitamin levels such as vitamin E and vitamin C. There is also evidence that alpha-lipoic acid can improve the function and conduction of neurons in diabetes.3
There is some evidence that ALA may have at least two positive benefits for individuals with type 2 diabetes. A few studies have suggested that alpha-lipoic acid supplements may enhance the body’s ability to use its own insulin to lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. ALA may help reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy — nerve damage that can be caused by diabetes.4
Folic Acid involved in red blood cell production.
Each tablet contains :
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 100mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 100mg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 500mcg
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) 100mg
Folic Acid 500mcg
As health supplement
(Adult) Take 1 tablet each time, one time per day after meal.
Store condition :
Store in a dry place below 30 degree Celsius. Protect from light and moisture.
Keep out of reach of children.
MAL 20036007 NC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.