Vitamin C-500 Plus Rutin
- Synergistic effect with rutin for enhanced effectiveness.
- Powerful antioxidant properties.
- A water soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels and skin.
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Helps to combat and neutralize free radicals from damaging cellular functions.
- Helps to repair and regenerate tissues, protecting against heart disease.
- Promotes good gum health.
- Bioflavonoids from plant pigment found in fruits and vegetables that strengthens up the walls of the veins and help them work better.
- Powerful antioxidant properties that help body produce collagen and absorb Vitamin C.
- Helps maintain the strength as well as flexibility of capillaries and arteries by helping blood circulation therefore preventing stroke and other CVS problems.
www.gaiaorganics.co.za › difference-ascorbic-acid-sodium-ascorbate
Vitamin C, also known as L-ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in some foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. Humans, unlike most animals, are unable to synthesize vitamin C endogenously, so it is an essential dietary component.
Vitamin C is required for the biosynthesis of collagen, L-carnitine, and certain neurotransmitters; vitamin C is also involved in protein metabolism. Collagen is an essential component of connective tissue, which plays a vital role in wound healing. Vitamin C is also an important physiological antioxidant and has been shown to regenerate other antioxidants within the body, including alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E). Ongoing research is examining whether vitamin C, by limiting the damaging effects of free radicals through its antioxidant activity, might help prevent or delay the development of certain cancers, cardiovascular disease, and other diseases in which oxidative stress plays a causal role.
Sources from :
Rutin is a bioflavonoid, or plant pigment, that is found in certain vegetables and fruits. Apples are full of rutin. Buckwheat, most citrus, figs, and both black and green tea also contain rutin.
Rutin has powerful antioxidant properties. It also helps your body produce collagen and use vitamin C. You can add rutin to your diet by eating foods that contain it or taking it in supplement form.
Sources from :
Each tablet contains :
Ascorbate Acid 500 mg
Rutin 26.12 mg
Used as a health supplement
(Adult) 1 to 2 tablets once daily with meal
Store Condition :
Store Below 30c . Protect from light and moisture.
Keep out of reach of children.
MAL 20096049 N